Any online store operates in a highly competitive environment. It is impossible to be on the first positions everywhere and on all inquiries, especially considering a time factor and the constantly changing competitive environment.However, you can and should win over competitors, and for this, you need to make constant efforts. Some tips for preparing to promote a new online store site for fast traffic growth you can find in this article.
Get to Know Your Competitors’ StrategySince a new online retailer is almost always introduced to an already established market, studying the competitive environment and promotion strategies of similar online retailers is the most important element in increasing your own traffic.
Semantic Core AnalysisAnalyzing the semantic core of competitors in connection with the study of search intentions of users is an important condition for successful site promotion. The more custom queries covered by content and metadata SEO, the more traffic your site will receive overtime.Analysis of the semantic core of competitors allows us to achieve 2 goals: Get traffic for queries that are not in the core of the target site; Expand the range of products of interest to users. Use Analytical services that allow you to solve these problems quickly and accurately.
Analysis of traffic channelsEach website is unique like a living organism. The final result is determined by numerous factors, including the professionalism of the SEO team, the chosen promotion strategy, the perception of the site by search engines and more.Competitors can receive dominant traffic from various sources:
- From search engines;
- Backlinks; Social Media;
- Email marketing;
- Directly by entering the address in the browser bar.
Thematic and technical optimizationWhen we talk about content and its quality, we mean user optimization. Technical optimization is a purely SEO strategy focused on search engines.
ContentThe user must find comprehensive and clear information about the product. It includes:
- good quality images, preferably in several angles;
- full characteristics of the goods corresponding to the real ones;
- price and discounts; order button; contact phone, call back, chatbot;
- information about the seller;
- guarantees and conditions of return.
SEO optimizationIn addition to working with search queries and the semantic core, which is the basis for any site, you should pay attention to some features of SEO-optimization of online stores:
- unique texts on the main page, as well as on the pages of product categories;
- the opportunity for buyers to leave comments on the page of each product; use of unique images of goods;
- internal relinking: for other goods in the category, promotional goods, purchased themselves, etc .;
- unique metadata for each page.